MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS OF SCIENCE (Grade 10)
1. What is the force of gravitation between two masses of 1 KG each kept at 1m apart?
a) 6.67×10-11 N b) 6.67×10-11 N/Kg c) 6.67×10-11 ms-2 d) 6.67×10-11 Nms2/kg2
2. The magnitude of the force of gravitation between two masses at certain distance between two masses at certain distance is F then what will be the magnitude of force if the masses are doubled?
a) 2F b) 4F c) 3F d) 6F
3. The total force exerted by fluid on a body perpendicular to its surface is called _____.
a) thrust b) upthrust c) pressure d) force
4. 1 calorie = ______.
a) 5 joules b) 4.2 joules c) 6.2 joules d) 5.2 joules
5. The amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one gram of water by 10C is _______.
a) 1 Calorie b) 1 joule c) Latent Heat d) Specific Heat capacity
6. The quantity of the heat required to raise the temperature of unit mass by 1 Kelvin or 10C is _______
a) Latent Heat b) Specific Heat Capacity c) 1 Joule d) 1 Calorie
7. The image will be erect and larger in size in the convex lens when the object is placed at ______.
a) Focus b) Between F and O c) 2F d) Between F and 2F
8. Which acid is found in apple?
a) Amino Acid b) Malice Acid c) Citric Acid d) Tannic Acid
9. What is the Ph value of HCl?
a) 1 b) 2 c) 3 d) 4
10. Which glass is formed by pure silica?
a) Water glass b) Quartz glass c) Hard glass d) ordinary glass
11. C17H33COONa is called as ________.
a) Sodium stearate b) Sodium oleate c) Sodium palmitate d) Sodium laurate
12. The monomer of Cellulose is ________.
a) Protein b) Amino acid c) cell d) Glucose
13. Bakelite is a________plastic.
a) cement b) thermoplastic c)ceramic d) thermosetting plastic
14. Nylon and Terylene are the _________fibers.
a) recycled b) artificial c) synthetic d) natural
15. There are _____pairs of spinal nerves.
a) 41 b) 21 c) 12 d) 31
16. Insulin is produced in _______
a) Pancreas b) Adrenal c) Gonads d) Thyroid
17. Erthrocytes is the scientific name of _______.
a) RBC b) WBC c) Platelets d) Plasma
18. Leucocytes is _______.
a) WBC b) RBC c) Platelets d) Plasma
19. Valves are presented in _____.
a) Arteries b) Veins c) capillaries d) both a) and b)
20. Tricuspid valve lies between ________.
a) left atrium and ventricle b) right atrium and ventricle
c) Pulmonary artery and heart d) Pulmonary vein and heart
21. Pure blood is supplied in the body by ______.
a) Pulmonary Artery b) Pulmonary vein c) Aorta d) Superior Venacava
22. Short sightedness of the eye is removed by using ______lens.
a) biconvex b)convex c)biconcave d) Concave
23. Long sightedness of eye is corrected by using _____lens
a) Convex b) Concave c) Biconcave d) biconvex
24. The volume of water ______on heating it from 40C above.
a) decreases b) increases c) remain constant d) none
25. The measure of total kinetic energy of the molecules in a body is ______.
a) temperature b) specific heat c) heat d) specific gravity